domingo, 5 de outubro de 2008

If you had my love


I was just thinking about my life and realized that things could be diferent if you had done something special. But you did not. Always thought that you loved me more than anything.
The only answer that I want is: Why do you talk about us when we no longer exists? I wanna know that! But you do not know the answer, because you don´t really love me.
All right, I will tell you everything that I did not say before when we were together...Let´s go!
Sometimes I hated everything about you, because I loved you so much and now I´m afraid of this love. Sometimes I wanna be with you again, but my heart says no to you.
I loved you and you were what I loved more. Saved a love in my heart because I will never forget the moments with you.
I wanna scream, I wanna touch the sky, fly anywhere.





Os versos que te fiz

Deixa dizer-te os lindos versos raros
Que a minha boca tem pra te dizer !
São talhados em mármore de Paros
Cinzelados por mim pra te oferecer.

Têm dolência de veludos caros,
São como sedas pálidas a arder ...
Deixa dizer-te os lindos versos raros
Que foram feitos pra te endoidecer !

Mas, meu Amor, eu não vos digo ainda ...
Que a boca da mulher é sempre linda
Se dentro guarda um verso que não diz !

Amo-te tanto ! E nunca te beijei ...
E nesse beijo, Amor, que eu te não dei
Guardo os versos mais lindos que te fiz!
Florbela Espanca

Nenhum comentário: